More information about the Package
Paul McCartney returns to Brazil in March 2019 for presentations of his new tour, "Freshen Up".
This will be the musician's first come to Curitiba after about 26 years, when he performed at the Paulo Lemisnki Quarry with The New World Tour in 1993.
Paul McCartney last came to Brazil in October 2017, when he went through four Brazilian cities with the 'One On One' tour: Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Salvador.
The 'Freshen Up' tour began in September this year and has already gone through Canada and Japan. At the moment, the shows are going through several countries in Europe and, next year, in Brazil!
- In case of purchase of double or triple apartment being alone, the passenger will be in dependence of sharing with another passenger who is also alone and, if there is no one with whom to share, the difference will be charged to change to individual apartment;
- * Additional Travel Insurance valid only from 150km from the city of origin. If you live less than 150km from the city of the event, do not purchase the service, as there will be no coverage;
- Hotel / show / hotel transfer available as an additional / optional only for the Hotel Del Rey option.
- The rates it’s all PER PERSON and payment subject to change and availability to the date of reservation / payment;
- Always check the censorship of the event;
- TICKETS are subject to the administrative fee;
- STUDENT TICKET (Meia) (when available) - Valid only for people enrolled in Brazilian educational institutions, by proof of presentation;
- We will not accept shipment under 16 not accompanied by parent or legal guardian;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;