Updated: July 14, 2021
This "Cookies" Policy applies to the services provided by the company AMP TRAVEL LTD Company Number 13500131 established at 138, Chapel Street - Salford - UK - M3 6DE, hereinafter referred to as AMP TRAVELS , through the websites and .
1. NAVIGATION DATA (COOKIES)
The AMP TRAVELS system occasionally uses "cookie" techniques, which allow it to analyze statistics and information about the user's navigation. "Cookies" are small amounts of information that are stored by the user's browser so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server that implemented it will be able to read. For example, data can be provided about the device used by the user and its location and access time. This collection of information seeks to improve navigation, for the user's comfort, by allowing us to present personalized services, according to their preferences.
"Cookies" do not allow them to extract any information from the user's hard drive, nor to steal any type of personal information. The only way in which the user's private information forms part of the browsing data is for the user to personally give this information to the server.
The "cookies" that make it possible to identify a person are considered personal data. Therefore, the same rules described above apply to "cookies".
These navigation data may also be shared with any partners of the AMP TRAVELS system, seeking to improve the products and services offered to the user.
The user may object to the registration of "cookies" by the AMP TRAVELS system, simply deactivating this option in their own browser or device. On the other hand, disabling this registry may affect the availability of some tools and services of the AMP TRAVELS system.
2. AMP TRAVELS SYSTEM COOKIES
The "cookies" of the AMP TRAVELS system are those cookies that are sent to the computer or device of the user and administrator exclusively by the website, for its better functioning.
The information collected is used to improve the quality of the AMP TRAVELS system and its content and user experience. This information allows you to recognize the user as a recurring visitor to the website and adapt the content to offer content tailored to your preference.
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party "cookies" are cookies used and managed by other websites or applications that provide the AMP TRAVELS system with services requested by it to improve the content offered and the user experience. The main purposes of using third-party cookies are to obtain access statistics and analyze the user's browsing information, that is, how the user interacts with the application.
The entities in charge of collecting cookies may transfer this information to third parties.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pt/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pt-BR&gl=pt
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en-us/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
5. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
The user can manage cookies directly in their browser. However, by canceling cookies the browser may remove preferences saved on the website.
Below you will find some links that direct you to the help section of the most used browsers, to check how to manage cookies:
- Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt-BR&hlrm=pt
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/activa-e-deactivate-os-cookies-que-os-sites-use
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
6. COMPLAINT TO A CONTROL AUTHORITY
Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial recourse, all data subjects are entitled to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. The complaint can be made to the authority of the website's headquarters, the user's country of habitual residence, his place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.