More information about the Package
Hellfest, one of the biggest rock and metal festivals in Europe. It's three days of great music for all tastes, with over 150 performances divided into six stages by HellCity - HellCity is indeed a Rock City.
Headquartered in Clisson, a French town of 6,600 inhabitants, in the Pays de la Loire region, Hellfest has a gigantic structure and a special decoration. It all starts at the roundabout of the festival entrance, with a giant guitar-shaped statue and the famous phrase eternalized in Bon Scott's voice: "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll".
In addition, it is easy to recognize the location by the inscription "Clisson Rock City" along with the symbol of Hellfest, a kind of cross of malt, which stays there all year round
- All rates are PER PERSON, as chosen package option;
- Packages exclude: drinks, phone calls, tips, laundry, additional or optional tours, extra items from mini-bar for personal use, and extra personal character;
- Values subject to change as date of boarding, and in cases of sudden changes in the economy;
- The figures do not include consular visas when necessary, and visitation rates not specified in the travel itinerary;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;
- REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION - Passport valid for at least 06 months;