More information about the Package
Known as the world's largest heavy metal festival, it takes place annually in the small village of Wacken in Schleswig-Holstein, northern Germany. The latest editions have attracted an average of 86,000 people, as well as fans of Black Metal, Death Metal, Power Metal, Thrash Metal, Symph Metal, Folk Metal and even Metalcore, New Metal and Hard Rock.
The first edition of the festival took place in 1990 and involved only relatively unknown German bands. Currently, casting is mostly made up of ensembles from Scandinavia and Europe in general, but Brazilian, Australian and American bands, among others, have also been present.
Judas Priest, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, Cemican, Death Angel, Hypocrisy, Mercyful Fate, Nervosa, Sick of it All, Sodom, Venom
- All rates are PER PERSON, as chosen package option;
- Packages exclude: drinks, phone calls, tips, laundry, additional or optional tours, extra items from mini-bar for personal use, and extra personal character;
- Values subject to change as date of boarding, and in cases of sudden changes in the economy;
- The figures do not include consular visas when necessary, and visitation rates not specified in the travel itinerary;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;
- REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION - Passport valid for at least 06 months;