More information about the Package
Bon Jovi continues with his hugely successful This House Is Not For Sale tour in 2019, which has garnered praise from critically acclaimed fans and critics for its early stages in North and South America. Bon Jovi's legacy of shows has been recognized with the "Legend of Live" award at the Billboard Touring Conference & Awards before the start of their This House Is Not For Sale tour. The band released This House Is Not For Sale on November 4, 2016, which debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 charts, giving Bon Jovi the sixth time in the United States.
The concerts will have a special guest band Goo Goo Dolls, who maintains an unbreakable connection with countless fans, fortified by exhausted concerts throughout their 2018 tour, as well as a catalog full of unforgettable songs such as "Iris", "Name" , "Slide", "Black Balloon", and many others. So far, they have sold 12 million albums worldwide.
Do not miss the chance to see these incredible live shows in Brazil!
- In case of purchase of double or triple apartment being alone, the passenger will be in dependence of sharing with another passenger who is also alone and, if there is no one with whom to share, the difference will be charged to change to individual apartment;
- * Additional Travel Insurance valid only from 150km from the city of origin. If you live less than 150km from the city of the event, do not purchase the service, as there will be no coverage;
- Hotel / show / hotel transfer available as an additional / optional only for the Hotel Del Rey option.
- The rates it’s all PER PERSON and payment subject to change and availability to the date of reservation / payment;
- Always check the censorship of the event;
- TICKETS are subject to the administrative fee;
- STUDENT TICKET (Meia) (when available) - Valid only for people enrolled in Brazilian educational institutions, by proof of presentation;
- We will not accept shipment under 16 not accompanied by parent or legal guardian;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;