More information about the Package
Sweden Rock Festival is an annual rock/metal festival held in Sweden since 6 June 1992. While having a clear rock/metal focus, the festival is noted for its diversity across these genres, having featured southern rock bands such as Molly Hatchet to death metal legends like Obituary.
The first version of the festival was held in Olofström, with nine bands performing. The next five years, the festival was held in Karlshamn, but this was changed in 1998. Since then the festival has been held in Norje, outside Sölvesborg.
When the festival first began in 1992, it featured nine relatively unknown bands and it only lasted one day. The next year the festival was expanded to two days and more bands were added to the line-up. From 1993 to 2002 the festival would last two days; over those years it would also begin to feature bigger name acts. In 2000 the festival was expanded to three days but it returned to two days the following year.
From 2003 to 2006 the festival lasted three days and had by then featured some of the biggest acts in metal and rock. From 2007 the festival has been expanded to four days and will feature approximately 120 different bands/artists.
- All rates are PER PERSON, as chosen package option;
- Packages exclude: drinks, phone calls, tips, laundry, additional or optional tours, extra items from mini-bar for personal use, and extra personal character;
- Values subject to change as date of boarding, and in cases of sudden changes in the economy;
- The figures do not include consular visas when necessary, and visitation rates not specified in the travel itinerary;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;
- REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION - Passport valid for at least 06 months;