More information about the Package
Metaldays is a heavy metal festival held annually between July and August in Tolmin, Slovenia, since 2004. Each year the festival becomes more popular with more media coverage. However, in order to not allow it to grow too big and clumsy, in 2010, ticket sales were limited to a maximum of 12,000 people.
Originally the festival was organized by the Austrian promoter Rock The Nation and the Slovenian company Master of Metal.
Between 2004 and 2012, the festival was called Metal Camp (or Metalcamp) in an allusion to the camping areas that are located there. Since 2013, the festival has been named more appropriately as Metaldays. The objectives of the event remain the same, but the organization has since changed, as was fully assumed by the Slovenian promoter MIFI.
The festival takes place in the forest area of ??Soto?je, south of Tolmin in Slovenia, which lies in the middle of two mountain rivers called Tolminka and So?a. The foothills of the Julian Alps lie just north of that little valley.
Metaldays has two river banks reserved for the event and a camping area.
- All rates are PER PERSON, as chosen package option;
- Packages exclude: drinks, phone calls, tips, laundry, additional or optional tours, extra items from mini-bar for personal use, and extra personal character;
- Values subject to change as date of boarding, and in cases of sudden changes in the economy;
- The figures do not include consular visas when necessary, and visitation rates not specified in the travel itinerary;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;
- REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION - Passport valid for at least 06 months;