More information about the Package
For 26 years the Backstreet Boys, one of the most successful groups in music history, have delivered the best pop music has to offer, making them one of the most influential figures in the genre. With countless # 1 hits, record tours, numerous awards and worldwide sales of over 130 million, BSB has been recognized as the best selling boy band in history.
Now the group will hit the road in Latin America with the tour of their 10th studio album, "DNA", which was released in January by RCA Records. The album debuted at # 1 on the charts, highlighting the top 10 hit "Don't Go Breaking My Heart."
“Don't Go Breaking My Heart” was nominated for GRAMMY 2019's “Pop Duo / Group Performance” category and is the group's first hit on the Billboard Hot 100 in 10 years. Following its release, the song went straight to # 1 on the iTunes Top Songs and Global charts and was among the most played in over 22 countries.
- In case of purchase of double or triple apartment being alone, the passenger will be in dependence of sharing with another passenger who is also alone and, if there is no one with whom to share, the difference will be charged to change to individual apartment;
- * Additional Travel Insurance valid only from 150km from the city of origin. If you live less than 150km from the city of the event, do not purchase the service, as there will be no coverage;
- Hotel / show / hotel transfer available as an additional / optional only for the Hotel Del Rey option.
- The rates it’s all PER PERSON and payment subject to change and availability to the date of reservation / payment;
- Always check the censorship of the event;
- TICKETS are subject to the administrative fee;
- STUDENT TICKET (Meia) (when available) - Valid only for people enrolled in Brazilian educational institutions, by proof of presentation;
- We will not accept shipment under 16 not accompanied by parent or legal guardian;
- All values already converted to Brazilian local currency (Reais R$) as value of the dollar and euro Tour on the day of purchase;